INCLUDED IN TRIP COSTS:
- One arrival transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to hotel
- One departure transfer from hotel or other venue to Ben Gurion Airport
- Assistance with meet and greet at airport upon arrival and departure
- 9 overnight hotel accommodations at selected hotels
- Late hotel check-out on departure day
- Porterage at hotels and airport
- 10 days of touring with a private English-speaking Government-licensed guide
- 10 days of transportation in an air-conditioned coach bus
- Youth counselors
- All entrance and speaker fees per the group itinerary
- Mobile App for exclusive use in Israel by mission participants
- Full hostess services with hospitality desk
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast daily at hotels
- 6 dinners
- 5 lunches
- Water on the bus
- Tips for guide and driver
- Travel and medical insurance >>
NOT INCLUDED IN COSTS:
Meals not mentioned above or alcoholic drinks during meals
Personal expenses (i.e. laundry, incidentals, etc.)
Items not specified as included in these materials
A non-refundable 10% of the total price will be charged upon registration.
Payment for the mission can be handled in different ways.
Checks can be made out to the Jewish Federation of Greater Portland and sent to the following address: 6680 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219. When choosing this option please click on the “Pay Later” button.
Credit card – either in a lump sum payment or in installments to be determined between Jewish Federation and registrant. Please note that a 3% convenience fee will apply to payment by credit card.
Payment in full is due by January 17, 2020. The final balance will be charged automatically, per the above selected method.
IF YOU HAVE PAYMENT-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT JEWISH FEDERATION DIRECTLY
CANCELLATION POLICY AND DEADLINES:
- On-line registration must be completed by September 1, 2019.
Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations made by January 16, 2020, will be refunded for any amounts previously paid with the exception of the 10% deposit.
Cancellations made between January 17 and February 18, 2020, will be charged in full less a 15% refund on the total.
Cancellations received after February 18, 2020, will be charged in full.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE OPTIONS
The Jewish Federation of Greater Portland partnered with Kenes Tours to offer the Centennial Trip to Israel in March of 2020.
As part of the cost of your trip, through its relationship with Travel Insurance Israel, Kenes Tours is able to provide the following insurance benefits: travel delay, missed connection, baggage, emergency evacuation, local medical insurance and emergency assistance.
In addition to the above benefits, you may choose to upgrade your plan with the following additions: trip cancellation, trip interruption, cancel for any reason and coverage for preexisting medical conditions.
To partake of all available options, it's best to contact the insurance company within 14 days of your initial registration for the trip and payment of the deposit. If this date already has passed, Kenes Tours will help find a policy for you.
For more details please CLICK HERE >>